Space sparkles
Day one. Proper report after the weekend. Click for larger.

(I gave up on the white hair thing.)
And with
sephirayne's most amazing Abel. *___* I'll send you the photos after the weekend. 8D

(I gave up on the white hair thing.)
And with
no subject
no subject
no subject
no subject
no subject
no subject
no subject
no subject
Your friend makes a cool Abel as well :Db
no subject
Oh God, you need to see her costume in full detail. It's really really amazing.
no subject
no subject
no subject
Congratulations!
no subject
Thank you! :D
no subject
(and wow, the fake eyelashes really do make you look quite different. :) )
no subject
(They're pretty fun, but so darn difficult to get them to stick correctly!)
no subject
no subject
no subject
no subject
no subject
Thankies XXX (Abel is fast becoming one of my fav cosplays).
no subject